- Posted by:
- Posted on:
hp laserjet enterprise 500 mfp m525 cm Download new and previously released drivers including support software, Printer, utilities, firmware and patches for Intel products, programs and applications.
Installing the Printer to a Computer or Laptop
The most common way to connect a printer to a PC is to connect the printer’s USB directly to the PC. Usually, Windows will automatically detect new hardware and start the installation as soon as the USB is plugged in.
1. Connect the printer to the PC as written on the manufacturer’s instructions
2. Click ‘Start’> Control Panel> Hardware and Sound> Printers
3. Click ‘Add a printer’
4. On the ‘Choose a printer port’ page, select ‘Use an existing port’ and select the printer port according to the one you installed on the PC then click ‘Next’.
5. On the ‘Install the printer driver’ page, choose the printer model you are using then click ‘Next’
6. Complete the next steps and click ‘Finish’