Epson Stylus tx115 Driver Download – Designed for simplicity, Epson printers and all-in-ones are easy to use, provide incredible results, and are ideal for your everyday tasks – quality printing, copying, and scanning anything from photos to homework assignments.
Epson Stylus tx115 Driver Download
|Supported OS: Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit|
|Name: Epson Stylus tx115 Driver and Software
Epson Connect Printer Setup For Windows
Follow the steps below to enable Epson Connect for your Epson printer in Windows.
Note: Make sure your product is set up with a wireless or Ethernet connection as described on the Start Here sheet for your product.
To see the Start Here sheet, go to the Epson support main page, select your product, select Manuals, then click Start Here.
1. Download and install the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility.
2. Agree to the End-User License Agreement, then click Next.
3. Click Install, then Finish.
4. Select your product, then click Next.
5. Select Printer Registration, then click Next.
6. Select Agree, then click Next.
7. When you see the Register a printer to Epson Connect message, click OK.
8. Do one of the following:
* If you’re creating a new account, fill out the Create an Epson Connect Account form, then click Finish.
* If you’re registering a new product with an existing account, select I already have an account, fill out the Add a new printer form, then click Add.
9. Click Close.
10. See our Activate Scan to Cloud and Remote Print instructions to activate the Scan to Cloud and Remote Print services.